Is Lasik for me?
Are you being tired of all the hassle and inconveniences that come with wearing eye glasses or contact lenses and the way they interfere with your normal everyday life? If the answer is YES then you definitely need to consider and research the possibilities that LASIK has to offer to you.
The most common reason for people choosing to have a Lasik operation is the desire to feel ‘free’ and ‘normal’ again. Being dependant on corrective eyewear all your life can be truly exhausting and a times even frustrating. Eye glasses and contact lenses do get lost and/or broken very easily thus making everyday activities difficult when trying to preserve them. As times goes by our eyes do tend to deteriorate and prescriptions are likely to change. Think about all the costs involved in replacing and repairing your eyewear. Some people do still cannot put up with and feel uncomfortable when using supportive eyewear, making them to feel uncertain and indecisive in their social life.
With LASIK surgery, you can leave all this behind you with one simple procedure. Experience life and the world around you like you never did before or get back to the days when everything looked clearer and simpler. Claiming back your normal vision can help you gain a lot more confidence and control over your life. Why not reach out for your happiness now when you still can? You can request a consultation and see if you qualify as a good candidate for Lasik. We will do our utmost to assist you.
Here are some major reasons why you should sign up for a consultation with us:
- Our patients are treated with the Most Advanced Eye Laser Technology and Equipment.
- All operations are performed by Certified Physicians in JCI Accredited Clinics with a wealth of experience in refractive eye surgery.
- Our services are preferred by patients worldwide due to the Fully Affordable and Accessible Treatment.
- LASIK eye surgery is followed by a Short Recovery Period and almost immediate Results.
- LASIK eye surgery takes only 10 minutes to complete and is Permanent Procedure, Bloodless and Painless
Who qualifies for LASIK procedure?
- Persons at or above 20 years of age;
- Persons with myopia with up to -14 diopters, and up to +6 for people with hypermetropia;
- Persons with astigmastism who have between -6 and +6 diopters
Who doesn’t qualify for LASIK procedure?
- People who have experienced a significant change in vision during the past two years.
- People with an eye disease (e.g. cataract, glaucoma, keratoconus etc.)
- People with insufficient thickness or thinning of the cornea.
- People with diabetes or kidney diseases.
- Pregnant women.
The final assessment of your candidacy for Lasik treatment is done after series of tests and screenings at the clinic. Normally 99% of patients are suitable to undergo a laser assisted corrective eye surgery.